Nurseries and Baby Gear

crib doesnt match glider...

So our crib and changer/dresser is antique white. However our glider is dark brown and tan upholestry. Our bedding is pink and brown....Should we paint the glider to match the white? Or keep it brown?? I think it looks pretty good in there brown not to mention that leaves time for DH to work on other projects!! Any opinions?!?!?

Re: crib doesnt match glider...

• I wouldn't bother if you like the way it looks & esp since the bedding has brown! I agree, focus your attention other things that need to be done...
  • I agree, don't bother, you never know later on in a couple of years you might want to use it in another room and regret the fact that you painted it!  All the furniture (crib, changer, dresser) in our nursery is white and our colors are brown and sage.  Our glider is brown wood with tan upholstery.  Looks great to me!
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You don't have to match exactly, as long as it goes with the theme/colors your fine. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemariannerules:

You don't have to match exactly, as long as it goes with the theme/colors your fine. 

Agreed!

• imageljlkm:
    imagemariannerules:

You don't have to match exactly, as long as it goes with the theme/colors your fine. 

Agreed!

yup! As long as it all coordinates, you will be fine. I will have a mixture of both espresso and white pieces in my nursery too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"