North Carolina Babies

Little Megan Grace

Megan Grace was born at 4:34 this morning.  Weighing in right at 5 pounds.  Amber is in recovery, doing well.  Megan Grace has passed away. 

Thats all the info I have right now.  If I hear more I will update.  Please continue to pray for Amber & Steve.  I know they could use our prayers right now.

Re: Little Megan Grace

• My heart is just breaking for them right now. I hope Amber recovers well, both physicially and emotionally. I will continue to pray for them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Prayers sent! I can't even imagine how heartbreaking this has been and will be for them. I will continue to think of all of them.
    Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry to hear this news. ECU, I'll be thinking about you and your family.
  • Thinking of you Amber and Steve and praying for you. Hugs.

• My heart is broken for them...I'll be in continued prayer Amber & Steve.
  • Amber and Steve, lots of love and prayers coming your way!  I pray that peace will surround you and that Amber will have a full and speedy recovery. 
    image Connor Reeves - July 4, 2007 Naomi Raye - January 26, 2011
  • Thanks for the update.  Wow, even though we knew the chances for this happening were great, it's still heartbreaking to finally have this moment here.  Amber, Steve, and Megan Grace - I'm praying so hard for you.  We are all here if you ever need us for ANYTHING!
  • lots of thoughts and prayers for Amber and Steve.
  • My heart breaks for your loss - I pray for you all that you will find comfort in each other. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My heart goes out to them. They will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I just can't imagine.  So very sorry for your loss.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss, lots of prayers for ECU and her family...  (((hugs)))
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • My heart is broken for them....I cannot imagine what they are going through. I wish them peace. Megan Grace will never be forgotten. Prayers and hugs sent to Amber and her DH. If there is anything at all we can do, please let us know.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Amber and Steve I am so sorry to hear the news, you will be in my constant prayers and I pray that Amber recovers quickly and you too are able to get through this together with teh support of so many. We are all here for you if u need anything. Take it easy and Remember that Megan Grace is watching over you now!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My heart just aches for you. I can't even imaging what you're going through. Just know we're all praying for you and your family and we'll be here if you need anything. I'm praying for you and your family!
  • My heart breaks for Amber & Steve. Prayers for them in this most difficult time.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• kac831kac831 member
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Lots of prayers said today!?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How incredibly heartbreaking!!  My thoughts and prayers go out to Amber and Steve!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • H&W05H&W05 member
    I'm so very sorry.
  • I guess I didnt read the time of her post.....Im in shock right now. We all knew it was coming but I am still in shock.

Amber, Steve and Megan please know that you are in my thoughts, prayers, and many hugs are with you. Im in tears....Im so sorry and cant even imagine what you are dealing with right now.

Please know you can always call on us for anything!

• Amber, many prayers for you and your family. I hope you are able to heal quickly and know that Megan Grace will be in all of our hearts forever. I'm so so sorry for your loss.
  • I have no words... just lots of prayers for Amber & Steve.

• Thoughts and prayers for both of them and Megan Grace. My heart breaks for you!
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss.  My continued thoughts and prayers are with you as you face some difficult days ahead. 
  • I am so sorry for them. ?I was praying for a miracle for them and little Megan Grace.

?

• ECUPirate- I am so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers being said for you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My heart is breaking for Amber and Steve. I will keep them in my thoughts.
  • I am in shock as well. I am so sorry that you had to hand Sweet Girl over to God so soon. She is going to be the sweetest little angel in the Heavens though, and I know she's going to be watching over Mommy and Daddy and smiling. You did an amazing job, Amber, and you have more strength in your little pinky then most of us have in our entire bodies! Please continue to reach out to us and let us support you through this difficult time.

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• My heart is breaking for them, I can't even imagine what they are going through right now.  I will continue to keep them in my thoughts.
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • oh no- I am so so sorry to hear this news. Prayers and love sent out to your family. I hope your recovery goes well and quickly so the more tough emotional healing can start. {hugs}
  • Thinking of you and your family today and in the days to come.
  • So many prayers for them.  I can't imagine the heartache. 
  • My thoughts and prayers are with them.
  • I am so very sorry for your loss.
  • So saddened by their loss...I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
  • AnneNCAnneNC member

I too, was praying that a miracle would happen and for Megan Grace to be okay. 

Amber, I am so so sorry for your loss.....words cannot express.  We are praying for you and are here for you.....always. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My heart absolutely breaks for them. I've been waiting to hear some news and hoping it would be good, but I know they will be strong enough to make it through this. My heartfelt prayers are with them as they work through this difficult time.?
  • My prayers go out to Amber and Steve.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I was hoping and praying like many for a miracle. I am so sorry to hear this news and my prayers are with you during this time. Megan Grace is an angel.
  • I am so sorry ECU, my thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you and Steve.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"