uh oh...we have a stair climber — The Bump
North Carolina Babies

uh oh...we have a stair climber

Tonight Scott showed interest for the very first time in our stairs.  I'm actually surprised he didn't notice them sooner.  Well, he is now obsessed with trying to climb EVERYTHING!  He has totally mastered the stairs unfortunately--except of course for getting down them.  He thinks he can climb on and over just about everything and is so excited and proud of himself. Yikes!  I swear he is fearless!!!
Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: uh oh...we have a stair climber

• luckily we dont have stairs at our house but my parents do and he has conquered them there and thats all he ever wants to do when we are there now...and he will get to the top and turn around liek okay i'm ready to climb down...from the sounds of things it takes a lil while to teach them to go down the stairs! good luck and im with ya on having a fearless lil one!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Great skill for Scott to master -- scarey for mom and dad though!  I still get freaked out when Natalie wants to go up the stairs.  We finally had to get a gate at the bottom because she constantly goes right to them to start climbing up.  We need to start teaching her to climb down safely!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards