Pregnant after 35
Options

I made bacon ice cream!

It turned out great!  It's still not my very favorite, but it needed to be done.  :)
You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: I made bacon ice cream!

• Options
    Have you been watching Iron Chef: America? I think I saw them do that on Battle Bacon.  Hmmmm....

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    Okay...I love bacon and I love ice cream but....AMY???? lmao
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow. I dunno what to say about that. I used to joke about that all the time..I'm kinda horrified but really curious!!! When you come up with bacon cheesecake, then I will HAVE TO try some
  • Options
    nisemsnisems member
    that definitely sounds like a "pregnant lady special"!!
  • Options
    Last year my DH made a comment that everything tasted better with bacon. The ensuing conversation led to a batch of bacon brownies. They weren't too bad.
  • Options

Robyn, you beat me to the Iron Chef "Battle Bacon" comment. LOL!

if it was bacon frozen CUSTARD - you'd have bacon and eggs. 

... I'm just sayin.

:)

Christine

• Options
    I did make it with a custard base!  5 egg yolks in that baby!  It's breakfast ice cream!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

I've had a bacon chocolate bar (made by Vosges) yummy!  They have the story of how she came up with the idea.  She was eating chocolate chip pacakes with bacon on the side and thought the two really went together. 

Don't diss it till you try it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"