San Diego Babies

Point Loma/Ocean Beach Mommies

Hi mommies-

My name is Betsy and I am due in about 7 weeks with my first baby, a little boy we are naming Max. I will be taking a year long leave of absence from work and would love to meet some local moms or moms to be in the Point Loma/Ocean Beach area. If anyone is interested please let me know and hopefully I can set up a group coffee date or something!?

Re: Point Loma/Ocean Beach Mommies

• Hi Betsy! I'm Kelli.  I work in Point Loma (just on Saturdays) and my husband is going to be stationed on 32nd street so we may be moving down to the area.  I have a little boy named Jake who is 10 weeks and he definitely needs some little friends!  If you are interested in meeting up sometime, let me know.
  • Hi Kelli-

Thanks for responding to my post. I would love to meet up sometime maybe for coffee or something. With a 10 week old I am sure your hands are full. Let me know what works for you, I am not working right now so my schedule is pretty open!

Betsy?

• Loading the player...
  • Betsy-

Shoot me an email ( kauaiwedding2006 at yahoo dot com) when you get a chance and we'll find something to do...maybe some baby shopping, jamba juice, or even a quick bite to eat.  How are you feeling?  You are getting soooo close!

Kelli

• Hi Betsy

I live near Sunset Cliffs and am looking to meet other moms...would you be interested in a walk?  How are you feeling? I think you are due soon. I JUST had our baby girl, Lily.  She is incredible.  You will have so much fun with Max. Lily is only 4 weeks old but I am starting to get out of the house now. Would love to meet up for coffee or a walk.

Thanks,

Alison

• Hi-

Just saw your reply. I responded to your other post. I would love to go for a walk or coffee in OB, the weather has been gorgeous. Congrats on your little lady! I have my 36 week appointment today, and am soooo ready to get him out! feel free to email me at betsylynny at hotmail.com. Take care,

Betsy 

• Hi, My name is Casey, and i live on Sports Arena. I have a 2 year old step daughter and i'm 12w pregnant. I would love to meet some new people.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"