Preemies
Options

I feel guilty...

For being away from the boards all last night and today! Seems like there is a little sadness in the air and I wish I could have been around to offer my condolences and support!

I also missed the TGIF post! I was smiling yesterday because I went out and bought a Moby wrap and DS loooooves it. Probably the best purchase I've made. I was able to get a lot done around the house.

Also...did DS's one month photos today! Can't wait to get them back so I can show everybody. 

I hope next week is looking up for everyone! Love you ladies!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I feel guilty...

• Options

I've been away on vacation for a week and without internet access for most of it.  I haven't read back yet to get caught up, but I am sad to learn that there has been sadness on the board lately.

I too missed the TGIF Why are you smiling? post ... I'm smiling because we had a great trip to Seattle and Madeline met her 95 year old Great Grandmother and her Great Aunt for the first time.  She had an absolute blast every day of the trip and really got along well with everyone she met.  She was a charmer the whole trip too.  The Assisted Living facility we stayed at was fantastic and all the residents that saw Madeline were so excited to have her there.  It made me smile daily to see the joy she brought them.

• Options
    That's awesome! Madeline is so pretty I don't doubt for a second that she totally charmed all of the residents and your relatives! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"