North Carolina Babies

omg

I'm searching online trying to find Maddie a cute 4th of July dress, b/c we have a couple of parties we're going to. I decided to see if Nordstrom's had anything affordable and I found this.....SERIOUSLY? I cringe at spending $70 on a bathing suit for me that will last for years.

Infant Burberry Bikini

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: omg

• Pointed that out to DH when we were at TTC a month ago - TOO CUTE but TOTALLY not practical!  Burberry also has a raincoat which is adorable too!!
  • i saw some really cute little 4th of July dresses at Cracker Barrel if you can believe it. I'm pretty sure they were under $20.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • wow thats crazy!!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • That is insane! Did you look at Kohl's? They had a bunch of Carter's stuff on sale.
  • imageMrs_M&M:
    Pointed that out to DH when we were at TTC a month ago - TOO CUTE but TOTALLY not practical!  Burberry also has a raincoat which is adorable too!!

I totally read this as

Pointed that out to DH when we were TTC a month ago.....

I missed the @.  I thought WOW, trying for 2 under 1 amazing.  lol

• imagetoadslove:

imageMrs_M&M:
    Pointed that out to DH when we were at TTC a month ago - TOO CUTE but TOTALLY not practical!  Burberry also has a raincoat which is adorable too!!

I totally read this as

Me too....I was like whoa! Definitely had to re-read :) 

• imageBackthePack:
    imagetoadslove:

imageMrs_M&M:

I totally read this as

Me too....I was like whoa! Definitely had to re-read :) 

I did the same thing!  Was wondering if you'd have an announcement at lunch tomorrow Marie! Guess not?! :-P

• thats exactly how I read it too..guess we see those 3 letters togetehr and assume trying to concieve!! ANd i was like ummm last I talked to Marie they weren't..hmm...hehe
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"