D.C. Area Babies

Where Can I See A BabyBjorn Travel Crib In Person?

I want to know how plush is the mattress.  DS hasn't slept in a pac and play since he was 4 months old.  I don't think he would find a pac and play comfortable (maybe I'm projecting myself on him again).  The BabyBjorn looks like a nice alternative for his travel bed if the mattress is more plush than the cardboard like mattress in a typical pac and play.  Does anyone else have alternatives to travel cribs for an active child?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where Can I See A BabyBjorn Travel Crib In Person?

• We have this one and it's worked out for our overnight so far.  Not sure if I'd call the mattress more "plush" than a PNP, but DS is still to little to complain.  It's super light and really easy to put together/take apart.  We saw it in person at the Buy Buy Baby in Rockville before we registered for it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • pretty sure I've seen it at Great Beginnings
  • Loading the player...
  • we have one and i think i saw it at BRU before i registered for it, but i'm not positive that i didn't just choose it online.  however, i know my LO hasn't come yet so i can't really say, but i LOVE it.  i think its my favorite gift so far b/c it is incredibly compact and light and will travel so easily!
  • I saw one today at Buy Buy Baby in Springfield.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"