North Carolina Babies

NBR: My Tonka is such a big cuddler

He has been taking naps with me and now I'm sitting her Nesting and FB'ing and he hopped up right beside me and is fast asleep.  Such a sweet boy!

Re: NBR: My Tonka is such a big cuddler

• Awww, he loves you!  Salem and Cody are both snuggled up at my feet.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Sweet pups!  Is S gone now?
  • Loading the player...
  • No, she's still here.  She's not a snuggler though, she's laying a few feet from me.  M's going to take her to IL's after Eli gets up. 

ETA: we've been spoiling her today

• Awww poor S.  She just doesn't like kids I guess :(  Hopefully your IL's can take good care of her.

• They will.  They really love her and are very upset about the situation.  I don't think they want her long term though.  But at least she can stay with them until we figure something out.  It only complicates things that we're leaving town Thursday.  Cody is going to stay with my mom I think.

• I'm sure it will all work out.
  • So wait you will likely be gone when Megan arrives and Anna won't be able to update bc Sophia will either be here or she will be having her c/s.  Hmmm I guess I'll have to keep Toads updated and hope she can update everyone?
  • I'll be here until Thursday night, so if you have Megan before then I can update.  Otherwise you'll have to count on that lazy Toads.  But even if I am gone please at least text me.

• Thanks.  I'll figure it out after our appt. on Tuesday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"