North Carolina Babies

Totally TMI

But I'm pretty sure that I just saw part of my mucus plug.  Ugh gag me freaking gross Ick!

I'm pretty sure that is what it was along I'm still spotting quite a bit from my last bleeding episode but it was still pretty clear.  Nasty!

Re: Totally TMI

• Yeah its like the snot monster makes a visit....pretty freaking gross if you ask me.  Hang in there!!!
  • I'm doing my best however I really think my body has other ideas.  Tuesday, make it to Tuesday.
  • Loading the player...
  • If I remember correct my MP came out about a week b4 I went into labor.  Of course my situation was totally different than yours.  Its Sunday, only two days.  Does your Dr go on call at midnight Monday night?

• Yipes! Just 2 more days, just two more days. Hang on MG - wait just a couple more days!

BTW - my MP was a few days before I delivered, so there's a little more hope for you!

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• She goes on call Tuesday morning at 7 am.  The doctor on call until Monday at 7 am is her backup and everyone loves her too so I'd be in good hands.  I'm just not sure who is on call during the interim.

I can tell my body is barely hanging in there though so I'm just doing my best to make it until she gets back.

• Hugs sweetie! Hang in there MG and Mommy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I cannot believe you may have little Megan on Tuesday. I will be thinking of you. I lost my MP about 2 weeks before I went into labor. I was freaking out, I think that is when reality set in that this baby was coming no matter what!! Hang in there!
  • aww! Im gonna pray a million times harder that shw holds on till tuesday!! good luck and lots of hugs!! hang in there MG!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • EEEK, progress but not in the timing that you want/need! Hoping everything holds off til Tues.
  • Hold on till Tuesday! Like pp said. ?. ?.mucous plug loss doesn't mean you'll start labor right away. I'm glad you have an OB you like so much. I'm praying for you!
  • Thanks ladies.  I'm still on the couch and just woke up from a nap in my bed. 

We are doing everything possible so hopefully I can make it until my doctor is back in town.  Normally I'd just deal with whatever doctor but in situation she has been the key to keeping everything organized with other doctors who have to be present etc. so that is why I'm a little OCD about it.

• Completely understandable!  I hope Miss Megan holds off just a bit longer for you guys.
  • Hang in there!  I'll be praying you make it until Tuesday morning, based on what the other girls have said sounds like you're going to make it.  I know you're miserable, I hate that for you.  And no more talk about snot monsters ok?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemrsmikey:
    Hang in there!  I'll be praying you make it until Tuesday morning, based on what the other girls have said sounds like you're going to make it.  I know you're miserable, I hate that for you.  And no more talk about snot monsters ok?

Ok no more snot monster talk :)  You should at least be proud I didn't post anything about it on my blog right?  No pictures were taken of the event either in fact I'm pretty sure I was correct about what it was but I'm still afraid to google it bc it's gross.

• I guess you should have taken pictures.  Now we'll never know.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"