North Carolina Babies
Options

Rise & Shine

At 5:30 this morning...sheesh kid dont you know on weekends we sleep in?

Re: Rise & Shine

• Options
    You should have just sent him to my house I was up.  I would have fed him brownies and Mt. Dew and sent him back to you later :)
  • Options

He is on his way -- but I think he might get lost, just like your grandmother did when she was on her way to my house to clean...and yesterday your DH with the pancakes....really its not that hard to get to my house.

He is napping already...thanks kid...Ive already had my coffee.  I guess I could clean.....uggh.  We are cleaning out the old guest room to turn it into a game room/tv room/playroom and some people came and picked up the furniture yesterday now i just need to figure out what to do with all the stuff that collected in the drawers over the past 8 years.............

• Loading the player...
  • Options

DH is making me pancakes again today.  He feels sorry for me because I'm freaking miserable and just praying my body holds out another 48 hours when my doctor will be on call again.  I'm so sore and uncomfortable plus my anxiety is in overdrive.  Not fun at all at this point.

A gameroom will be so fun for Alex. You can just dump him in there and lock the door right?  Did you sell the furniture on CL?  I'd just trash the stuff especially if you haven't used it in 8 years.

• Options

The furniture was as old as DH - which tells you exactly HOW old it is...

So we were going to take it to goodwill.  Well we needed BIL to help move it so we told ex-step-MIL about it, who in turn told the grandparents about it.  They have a new minister who is young and always lived in parsonages that were furnished and was moving into an unfurnished parsonage.  So he was looking for some stuff to use until he got his own stuff -- so they came and got it yesterday.

I agree about trashing the stuff - but some of it is like yearbooks, etc.  So i just need to put them away.  Plus you have forgotten I live with the shuffler of ***.  Yeah -- he has some stuff he refuses to give away or throw away.  I have made it into manageable stacks right now and he has to decide - attic or trash.  No other options.

Hang in there...feel free to call me today if you wanna chat.  I know these last few days are probably worse than any because of your nerves, anxious, the unexpected, etc. 

• Options

I see.  Tell him if he can't figure it out you can help :)

I might call you who knows.  I'm pretty much a wreck this morning between the pain, lack of sleep, and all the emotions it is shaping up to be one of those days.

This too shall pass.....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"