Working Moms
Options

poll: do you like your job? :)

Re: poll: do you like your job? :)

• Options

I need more than a check box to answer this one.  I like the team I work with but the job itself is wearing on me.  Providing employee relations support to the 800 people assigned to me is getting old.  The issues that come up just seem to get more outlandish and complicated which is interesting but draining at the same time.

I've had the same job for seven years and if I didn't have three small kids I might look for something different.  But, I like my boss and we work well together. I've got a decent commute.  I know all the players and a lot of history with this division...in all honesty it would make more effort than I can muster to start somewhere new right now.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• Options

I am a lurker here since our first is not due for about 9 more weeks.  But I find this poll interesting, I expected a lot more no's. 

I do like my job but hate the commute and know I will hate it even more once LO arrives, nothing I can do about it though at this point.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    my commute isn't the best but i love my job. I'm a teacher so i get lots of days off as well as the summer. The principal is a good friend. I'm a senior teacher. no one bothers me and i'm out at 2:15
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"