Blended Families
Options

Of course it wasn't going to be that eassy!

Last night DH gets a text from BM "what time are you dropping D off?" 

The agreement was that if the other child wasn't there then SD could be... that was fine, we just don't want the two children there together.  We were also under the impression that BM was moving out because, well she told DH she was.  BM was supposed to call DH and let him know what the schedule was going to be like this coming week with the other child.

SO, DH texts back and said "after the party at my brother's...  what house?"

BM texts back and says "the old house"...

Huh?!  DH didn't text back but was pissed.  I asked him if the other child was going to be there and he said he had no idea.  But that if she was, we wouldn't be dropping SD off today. 

Does BM REALLY think that DH would have just cooled down and decided - eh, it's all good now? 

I just have this feeling that BM is going to lie to us about the other child being there when SD is there, so I think we are going to be calling SD every day to check on her, and if we find out they are there together we will be calling CPS immediately.

Re: Of course it wasn't going to be that eassy!

• Options
    Not cool.  Good luck!
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Options
    SD NEEDS to have that phone in her posession at all times. That would be a stipulation I would put on her being able to go with her mom, in addition to that hot mess child not being there, of course. SD should be able to call you guys any time miss ma'am shows up so you can come get her.

Click me, click me!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, this woman really doesn't care about the safety of her own child does she? I'm sorry that your poor sd is going through all of this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"