Alabama Babies
Options

I got frustrated at the BRU check out girl today

We went in to finally order our crib and dresser.  Well I had a 15% off coupon.  It had some exclusions and one of them was special orders.  But I checked with the girl at the little desk that you order things because this particular crib and dresser were only able to be purchased in the store so I wanted to make sure that wasn't considered a special order.  She told me no it wasn't, and that the coupon would work just fine for it. 

Well we get to the register and the checkout girl spends 10 minutes trying to argue with me over the coupon saying that it is a special order therefore I couldn't use the coupon.  I was trying to keep my cool and I told her to please just get the other girl up there and she could explain what she told me.  The girl was like I don't need to call her I know what I am talking about.  Finally Wes goes back to the back and asks the lady to come up there.  The lady comes up there, explains to the little checkout girl how I could use the coupon and I promise it was all I could do to not tell that checkout girl "Told you so" but I kept that comment to myself. 

I think from now on I'll just refrain from going through that girls line.  

But at least I got the crib, dresser, and conversion kit ordered.  One more thing checked off the to do list.  

Re: I got frustrated at the BRU check out girl today

• Options

I love when people are so rude because they think they are right and then you prove them wrong. 

You didn't even need to say "I told you so"...she knew that you did.

But yay for getting the furniture ordered!!  You are on the ball!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Good for you for standing your ground!! I would have had a hard time biting my tongue too. I would have shot her a dirty look on the way out! Ha!

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha, that you made the "other girl" come and tell the cashier that it was ok to use the coupon.  Way to go on getting more stuff done!!
  • Options
    loyo03loyo03 member
    Grrr..I hate it when people THINK that they know what they are talking about and don't..especially rude people!
  • Options

It never fails - whenever I go to BRU, I find myself irritated.  They have THE WORST customer service EVAR

So - where are the pictures of this furniture???

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"