Alabama Babies
Options

NBR: hardwood floor cleaner RAVE

Wanted to pass this along to my nestie friends.  :) 

I was at BBB yesterday and saw this BONA "swedish hardwood floor cleaner system" - the price tag was $60 but I had a 20% off coupon and thought I would try it out.  We have tried pretty much every product out there on our pre-finished HW floors and nothing seems to get rid of the dirt and spots AND leave a streak free finish (usually one of us has to mop while the other dries with a towel)

The $60 set comes with the mop, a duster, a microfiber cleaning pad and a polisher, along with a spray bottle and refill of the cleaner and some polish stuff.

I haven't used the polish stuff yet but the duster and the mop is AMAZING.  I had vacuumed our floors before I dusted (yes, it was that bad) and the duster picked up so much extra stuff and it sort of holds onto it like the swiffer dusters do. 

The microfiber pad took care of the water spots (thanks to muttface) and the floor dried with NO streaks at all.  I am UBER impressed!!!

and the best thing is that the products are non-toxic and environmentally friendly - so great for the kidlets!  I'm going to get rid of my other mop now!

Re: NBR: hardwood floor cleaner RAVE

• Options
    I'm going to have to go look at that!  We have bamboo floors and they came with a wood floor cleaning kit.  It's just ok.  Very eager to try this!!!!
    DD 6/17/08, DD 6/9/10, DD 12/15/11
    BFP 5/24/13 - Natural MC 6/7/13
    BFP 8/13/13 - Natural MC 8/27/13
    Ovarian Mass = removal of left ovary & tube 9/13
    BFP 4/24/14 - Tubal Pregnancy 5/7/14
    Removal of  ruptured right tube 5/8/14
    IVF or adoption??
  • Options

imagesouthernbelle82:
    I'm going to have to go look at that!  We have bamboo floors and they came with a wood floor cleaning kit.  It's just ok.  Very eager to try this!!!!

On the package, it says that it's safe for bamboo too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"