North Carolina Babies

27 days

That's how long we made it in our no dining out for a month challenge... SO CLOSE, then.....FAIL! hehe...Smile

We were at the mall today, and made the mistake of not eating lunch beforehand. Then, low and behold, one of my fave Mexican Restaurants just called our name and lured us there with its delicious salsa. My parents are coming over tomorrow, and they're begging us to go out to eat (thanks for the support!) for my brother's b'day. We've denied them twice now, and made them eat at our house instead, but decided we'd probably go with them because it makes more sense for us to all meet halfway in Durham...

So, close enough, right?

Oh, and it was HARD! And....no fun. No But I'm still glad we did it. :-)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: 27 days

• I'm impressed you made it that long! Way to go for you!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• 27 days is a really long time! Good job! Will this challenge change your habits for July?

ETA: This means you should come to Mom's Night Out tonight! =) 

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebecki777:

27 days is a really long time! Good job! Will this challenge change your habits for July?

ETA: This means you should come to Mom's Night Out tonight! =) 

That's true, I thought about that! I am not feeling really good today though...Hope I'm not coming down with Holly's cold...I just got over one. :-(

We are going to try and limit going out--like one dinner and one lunch per week. We'll see. 

• 27 days is pretty darn close to a month!  I'd give yourselvs a lot of credit.  That's great!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 27 days is great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was just thinking about this the other day and wondering how it was going....you made it very close to a month!!!!  That's Yes !

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Congratulations for making it that far. I told DH about your goal and he said there was no way we could do that. We like our eating out way too much.
  • I'm impressed, I doubt we could make it 2 days without eating out (sad but true).  We are trying to eat out less though - although my cravings for Panera Fuji Apple Chicken Salad might get in the way of that. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That is awesome! You made it way longer than we could I think. But now that you're back to eating out we need to schedule a CFA date :).
  • imagejenhum:
    That is awesome! You made it way longer than we could I think. But now that you're back to eating out we need to schedule a CFA date :).

Let's do it! :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"