South Florida Babies

**rach**

I just saw on your ticker that Lynda is 10 months today! Time FLIES!!! It feels like yesterday that we were meeting up at Jamba Juice to get our pregnant smoothie fix. Kinda makes me a little sad! Anyway... I will give you a call soon so we can make plans! I miss you guys!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

Re: **rach**

• I know - it's crazy.  I really can't believe how fast time has gone.  I got a BOGO for Jamba juice.  Care to meet with the kiddies??  Let me know when you'd like to go.  Josh is working today if you guys want to get out of the house.  If not - I'm pretty free this week except Monday.  Tuesday and Thursday mornings are busy - but the afternoons are good. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That would be great!! I already have plans later today since Zachary's godmother hasn't seen him in a month, so we're spending some time with her! I'm busy on Tuesday next week but I have Wednesday afternoon open after Z-man eats his lunch. Maybe we can shoot for then? I will give you a call!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Loading the player...
  • Wednesday sounds great!  Have fun with Z's godmother - I'm sure she'll enjoy getting to see him.  Talk to you soon. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"