North Carolina Babies

It's 4 am and I'm up again

My back, hips, and legs won't let me make it any longer the last few nights.  I'm so tired and want to go back to bed but it hurts too much :(

Re: It's 4 am and I'm up again

• I'm so sorry A. Wish there was something I could do to help. Hang in there!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• I'm so sorry too!  I just missed you as I was up until 3:00 or I could have kept you company.  Sleepless nights are the worst.  HUGS!
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Loading the player...
  • Awww that sucks.  Can you call your Dr, or the one on call,  and see if there is anything you can take to help you sleep? See if she can call in something for you.

I can imagine your body is aching from just laying down.

• I went back to bed for a bit but it is just painful at this point.  DH took pity on me though and made me pancakes bc I've been asking for them for days.  Good stuff!
  • imagetoadslove:

Awww that sucks.  Can you call your Dr, or the one on call,  and see if there is anything you can take to help you sleep? See if she can call in something for you.

I can imagine your body is aching from just laying down.

This is what Steve just said.  I get naps in during the day it is just frustrating.  Only a few more days.

• I had hip and leg pain a lot at the end of my pregnancy that made it impossible for me to sleep.  Have you tried sleeping partially on an incline propped up by pillows, etc. so that you can be more on your back instead of your hips?  This helped me a lot.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageraceyrae:
    I had hip and leg pain a lot at the end of my pregnancy that made it impossible for me to sleep.  Have you tried sleeping partially on an incline propped up by pillows, etc. so that you can be more on your back instead of your hips?  This helped me a lot.

Yes sadly I've tried this too.  I think I've tried it all at this point and it's just painful to sleep.  DH just woke me up from my nap.  Usually I don't take a nap but after like a few hours it hurts so I guess I have to break it up :(

• Sorry you're hurting so bad, I wish I could offer you some magical advice to help.  I guess all I have is sympathy.  ((HUGS))

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • narknark member

Sorry you're having a rough time. I was up until about 3:30 myself, so I just missed you too. If it's any consolation, my hips don't like the bed either. I seriously slept a bit of this morning folded over with my butt sticking up in the air (child's pose)??

Hope you're able to find a way to get some rest!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • and tonight I made it to 1:30 yay.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"