Alabama Babies

Soon2beMrsWiley

Lol looks like ya'll have a fun new troll in KateandWill62009 over on the 1st tri board.  At least I hope that what she is or else she is a complete nutjob!  I literally laughed out loud and her magical moment when she just felt the sperm meet egg.  Passed my Friday afternoon away quickly :)

Re: Soon2beMrsWiley

• I saw the beginning of it...but then work got so crazy.  I need to head back over there to check it out.
  • Oh it got good..definitely go back and check it out.  She is definitely "unique." 
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, I read through some of it...I think it would have been more fun live Stick out tongue

• Quick question.  Is that B!tch Beckam girl considered obnoxious on the first tri board?  She is EXTREMELY obnoxious on the 2nd tri board and I am just counting down till I can move to 3rd tri and not have to see her post for a few weeks. 
  • I think she is obnoxious.  But I really get sick of the posts calling her out.  It just eggs her on.  And if she is reported, she just comes back with an AE and starts again...but even worse.  I hope she stays on 1st when I move up
  • I think she is already in 2nd tri in her pregnancy...wasn't she MissBeckam or something like that before?  I remember her ticker a couple of weeks ago was around 13 weeks...so she'd be around 16ish weeks by now.  She is constantly paging sara smile girl on 2nd tri to make fun of someone, and even though we don't have as much drama or stupid questions on 2nd tri she is always trying to start something.  I think she thought she'd win points with BlairWaldorf's crew by doing it but they just think she is lame.
  • She's very young.  I know there are a lot of young mothers that are very mature. I just don't think she's a great example of one.  There are very few people on 1st that I think I'd be friends with in real life.  I think the ones who are normal pretty much keep their mouths shut ( I think I fall somewhere in between Wink )
  • Lol yeah I think that is the way it works.  I mostly lurk on 2nd...I answer in a post if it's something I have experienced, etc. 

She's like 21 right?   Yes I'll agree she is very immature...especially to already have one child.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"