Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

RE Recommendations

Do any of you ladies have any recommendations for REs in the Fort Worth/Mid Cities/Grapevine area? 

I currently see Dr. Cowen at Comprehensive Women's Group in Grapevine. Do they refer to me to their choice of RE? Or will I get the freedom to choose? 

I live in Keller.

TIA! 

Me (33) | DH (33)
Married in Oct 2005

TTC #1 Sept 2007.  Dx PCOS w/ IR, no ovulation, 6 cycles of Clomid failed. First cycle of Femara gave us our first miracle in May 2011
TTC #2. 10+ cycles of Femara w/ TI, Femara w/ IUI, Starting IVF #1 in January 2015
My Blog

Re: RE Recommendations

• Options
    I saw Dr Doody in Bedford and really liked him. He tries everything possible before resorting to IVF. I ended up having a couple surgeries and got pregnant the next month. He is also a professor and his wife is an RE too and her practice is in Frisco. I will tell you to beware of the receptionist ( if she's still there). She is a real snot and I almost got up and walked out on my first visit just like another woman that came in before me. Once you get past her, the nurses and Dr Doody were real nice. He does usually have students there observing but he will ask them to leave if you're uncomfortable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"