North Carolina Babies

FB question...

Can you block a person's status updates? There are a few on my friends list that seriously post about every bite they take, show they watch, and trip to the bathroom... And, I don't really care about this dude I sat beside in HS Geometry's overzealous "Mafia Wars" habit. hehe...

I don't necessarily want to defriend these people, just maybe block their status updates... Can you do that?

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: FB question...

• YES!!  In that person's update, hover towards the upper-right of their update, and an arrow will appear w/ choices to hide.  Thank goodness for this!!
  • imageMrs_M&M:
    YES!!  In that person's update, hover towards the upper-right of their update, and an arrow will appear w/ choices to hide.  Thank goodness for this!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad to know this & will be using the feature a LOT now! :) 

• Loading the player...
  • If only I had known this sooner.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh yes, I use this feature a lot.  Mainly to hide people who take 100 quizzes a day.  No offense, but I don't care what anyone's top 5 favorite sodas are LOL. Wink
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh man, FB is much more enjoyable now! Thanks Marie!!!

• Oooooh, SO good to know! FB is gonna be so much better now. :-)
  • imageMrsHughesNC:
    And, I don't really care about this dude I sat beside in HS Geometry's overzealous "Mafia Wars" habit. hehe...

But you care about MY overzealous Mafia Wars habit, right?? Wink

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • imagebecki777:

imageMrsHughesNC:
    And, I don't really care about this dude I sat beside in HS Geometry's overzealous "Mafia Wars" habit. hehe...

But you care about MY overzealous Mafia Wars habit, right?? Wink

LOL! No, yours is mild compared to the person I was referring to. hehe... All of my Nesties made the cut! Wink

• You can also hide each quiz or application (I hide all quizzes, flair, and games). I've also made a group of "favorites" and I just leave off the people who do all the quiz and game crap. If I go to "home" I'll still see them, but if I go to "favorites" I don't.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebobsbride2006:
    You can also hide each quiz or application (I hide all quizzes, flair, and games). I've also made a group of "favorites" and I just leave off the people who do all the quiz and game crap. If I go to "home" I'll still see them, but if I go to "favorites" I don't.

Sweet! Even better...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"