LGBT Parenting

Re: What is...

• Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Thanks Mrs F....you beat me to it...I was going to reference numerous previous posts.  Is it NOT listed in the glossary/acronyms for the bump.  Could we ask for it to be?
  • Loading the player...
  • Perhaps it would be helpful to spell it out at the top of the board in the description?  Because this is getting a little crazy...
    Mrs._F

• I'll go ahead and post on the moderator board that we'd like it spelled out and/or added to the acronyms.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTwo*True:
    I'll go ahead and post on the moderator board that we'd like it spelled out and/or added to the acronyms.

Hey two*true just saw your thread.  I went ahead and emailed Liz, she tends to check her email more often Wink

• imagewordtoyourmother:

imageTwo*True:
    I'll go ahead and post on the moderator board that we'd like it spelled out and/or added to the acronyms.

Hey two*true just saw your thread.  I went ahead and emailed Liz, she tends to check her email more often Wink

Great - thanks!

• imageTwo*True:

Or at least spell it out at the top where it tells about the board and where other boards have common questions.

• imagemindi_lynn:

imageTwo*True:

Or at least spell it out at the top where it tells about the board and where other boards have common questions.

Yes, that's what I suggested above.

Mrs._F

• the funniest thing to me about that is that even without spelling out what LGBT means, it already says "check out same-sex households on the nest!" with a link to our other board in the description. i would think that would be a bit of a clue, but apparently not...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"