North Carolina Babies
Options

The Verdict is in

Alex wore the Blue/white strip polo for 1/2 the shots, and the red flag tshirt and plaid shorts for 1/2 -- we got a few diapers only with cowboy hat (my FAV btw) and then birthday.  He was a bit cranky so I didnt wait around for my order to print.  Ill go back and get them, but thanks for the help ladies.

PS - Portrait Innovations is the devil - I went in with an amount in mind and BLEW that budget really quickly.  DH.is.gonna.kill.me.

Re: The Verdict is in

• Options
    Can't wait to see them!  How many poses did you buy?  I try to stick to three but usually end up with four!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Options
    Yeah, I got more than that.  Embarrassed  LOL  Alex was d-o-n-e, done and I just didnt have time to go get rid of that, and that and that and that....So i just sucked it up and bought too much.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So that means you got enough to get the CD for us all to see!! YIPPEE!! Can't wait to see them.
  • Options

:::hangs head in shame:::

Yes - it came with a CD and a bunch of special effects pictures as well.

Did I mention - DH.is.gonna.kill.me?

I guess this is what he gets for NOT going. 

• Options

imagetoadslove:
    Yeah, I got more than that.  Embarrassed  LOL  Alex was d-o-n-e, done and I just didnt have time to go get rid of that, and that and that and that....So i just sucked it up and bought too much.

I think I bought 6 the first time and I never distributed all of them.  But don't sweat it, you can give them out at his party! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Options

Haha, Wendy.  And here is your party favor -- a picture of my kid!  LOL

I did get a bunch of 5x7s which is good because Alex has like 45 grandparents...ok not that many but he has 4 sets of grandparents instead of two.  And 3 sets of great grandparents...so it works out.

• Options

You never mentioned there was a cowboy hat!  I can't wait to see those!  That would have been perfect with overalls you know :)

Don't feel bad buying too many pictures, they know your kid is going to be cranky so you don't have time to narrow them down.  But it's just necessary to buy enough to get the CD.  We got WAY too many pictures and never did get rid of them all.  And we did give them out at his party! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Options

Squeal!!! Im so excited to see them! WE are headed there for pics when we go to OH with my nephew and I dont want to spend a bunch bc Im getting 1yr proff pics done in Oct.

Post as soon as you can! I cant wait to see the cowboy hat!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"