North Carolina Babies

My stupid body

My body really sucks right now. First cycle TTC, so I know not to have my hopes up. (Although they were anyway!) But, my body has been doing some very weird stuff this week. Yesterday, I felt so sick in the morning that I had to run to the bathroom because I thought I was going to vomit. That is not like me at all, so I thought, "Maybe..." Then today I had some brown spotting and thought "OK. Maybe it's just that rare implementation spotting." Um, no. My period is now here at 8 DPO. So glad I'm taking B6 to lengthen my luteal phase!

I went ahead and put a call in to my doc for an appt and amazingly can get in in less than two weeks. This is my fourth cycle with short LPs and my CM is getting "less fertile" every month, so I might as well just nip this in the bud now.

Boooo!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My stupid body

• Are you sure it is AF? I had spotting that turned into a bit more and turned out to be pregnant...it happened around 8 DPO as well. Have you thought about talking to the dr about getting on progesterone? I had the same issue with a short LP and dr. prescribed progesterone and it seemed to work...the spotting stopped soon after I started taking it. Best of luck, and I hope your dr can get to the bottom of it!
    M/C #1 BFP 5/26/08, missed m/c discovered 9w1d (blighted ovum) M/C #2 BFP 11/19/08, missed m/c discovered at 12w1d (triploidy) BFP!! 3/27 Due date 12/5/09 Benjamin Tate is here! Born 12-1-09, 9lbs 5oz, 22" via C-Section M/C #3: d/x ectopic, methotrexate given 2/11 BFP!! 7/12, due 3-21-12
  • I got pregnant my first cycle TTC, but it was such a scary cycle.  As soon as I ovulated, I started spotting and I spotted my entire LP and then off and on throughout my 1st trimester (and really throughout my pregnancy).  It sucked.  I'm glad that your doctors are getting you in to check out the LP.  It very well could be a progesterone issue like the PP said.  At least that's easy to take care of! 

• Loading the player...
  • It's only your first cycle TTC, try not to stress over too much! I know it's eaiser said than done. I had short LP as well and did the B6, I was off BC for 9 months, and tried for 6. It happened the month I stopped stressing!
  • Im sorry! I know when I went of BCP I had no clue what was going on either. Glad they can get you in and help get some answers to your questions soon. GL!
  • Also wanted to say that I managed to get pg 3x in one year with a short LP, granted I lost two of them, but one was due to Chromosomal issues, and the other we didn't test, so try not to stress too much just yet! I also used the CBEFM which helped me time things.
    M/C #1 BFP 5/26/08, missed m/c discovered 9w1d (blighted ovum) M/C #2 BFP 11/19/08, missed m/c discovered at 12w1d (triploidy) BFP!! 3/27 Due date 12/5/09 Benjamin Tate is here! Born 12-1-09, 9lbs 5oz, 22" via C-Section M/C #3: d/x ectopic, methotrexate given 2/11 BFP!! 7/12, due 3-21-12
  • Thanks for the words of encouragement, and just listening to me whine. I'm sure it's an easy fix, like you said. I just want to fix it now! Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"