North Carolina Babies
Options

*Speed*

I just got off the phone with my co-worker.  Her 2 kids have something similar to what Ben is going through.  They've had it for 12 days now and it's showing no signs of letting up.  Her little boy has had really bad hives too that haven't responsed to Benadryl at all and hasn't eaten anything but a slice of cheese in a week.  She now thinks she's getting it too.  Maybe it really is just a uber nasty virus.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: *Speed*

• Options

OH NOOOOOOOOO!  12 days!  Well, I hate that someone else has it, but at least I know Ben isn't the only one.

Suuuuuuuuuuuck.

• Options
    It definitely sucks that anyone is sick for that long though.  She was going back to the pedi today - I'll let you know what she says.  Although she is preparing herself for "it's a virus - just let it run its course"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That's the thing -  he hasn't eaten anything of substance in 7 days!!!  How long can he go like that? GAH!

He's wasting away - I can see all of his ribs and his size 5 diapers fit again.  We just moved him up to size 6.  I can't take it either!  He's so miserable I can't stand it.  I'm afraid we're not going to be able to go on vacation and risk getting our family sick.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"