Orange County Babies
Options

Recommend your umbrella stroller

We have a Chicco stroller from our travel system but would like to get an umbrella stroller to have in my husband's car. Any suggestions????

Re: Recommend your umbrella stroller

• Options

We have the Chicco Cortina as well!  I also have a BOB Revolution...which, yes, isn't an umbrella stroller, but is a fantastic all-around stroller.

We have the Maclaren Triumph.  I bought it mainly for travel, but it's been really great.  I've only had it for about 3 weeks now, but so far I like it.  It was wonderful to have while going through the airport.  It folds up nicely, hardly takes up any room (at least compared to the Cortina and the BOB), and is lightweight.  It has a slight recline, which I like.  The sunshade leaves a lot to be desired though.  I'm sure there's something that can be bought to remedy that, but I haven't looked.  Also, there isn't a cup holder, but you can buy ones to attach (I haven't done this yet b/c I didn't want to have cup holders on there when I checked it at the gate).   Compared to the BOB, the ride isn't as smooth, but I wasn't expecting much from a lightweight stroller.  Again, I think I'll mainly use this for travel or quick trips through a store or the mall.  So for that purpose, I'm happy with the Triumph.  I'm just madly in love with the BOB stroller Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lujainlujain member

We got a MacLaren Quest from babyGap.  We haven't used it yet, but we think we'll like it a lot.

https://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?searchCID=25781&pid=581065&scid=581065002&vid=-1

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My parents have this one and they love it.
  • Options
    I have the Cosmo Combi EX stroller.  We actually don't use it that often, but I really like it.  It's light weight, folds down easily, has a built in shoulder strap for carrying it, the seat is cushy for DD, and it reclines to several different positions.  A really good buy all and all.
  • Options

I got Mia MODA Facile, it's little bigger but still fold like a umbrella stroller and best of all it reclines, and foot rest comes up and down...

I got this for my now 7months old son to travel to Korea, TX, NY, VI, ML and more... when he was 6months old and he loved it! and if he falls asleep then you can recline it to almost flat position and footrest supports their feet up.

I got it at Stroller.com for about $45. like most umbrella stroller the shade is too little so I got one of those sun shades with it and it workes beautifully!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"