North Carolina Babies
Options

You've got to be f'ing kidding me

Eli's top molars finally came through and we were finally out of teething hell.  I really thought we'd get a break for awhile.  I mean, how many more teeth can he get? 

Apparently there are more, because the past couple of days he has started acting up again and crying out at night.  Already?!?!  This is just SO not fair.  And of course right before we're going to the beach so he can be a piss pot the whole time we're there.  And I guess these are the eye teeth, or canines, because that's about all he lacks except the 2 year molars. 

This does end eventually right?  My kid has more teeth than Jaws. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: You've got to be f'ing kidding me

• Options

I'm sorry Mikey.  We should start a support group.  I am so dreading the eye teeth because I hear they really suck (even though I think Nate is already working on them b/c those gums seem swollen too).  All I can say is that I feel your pain.  I hope that you'll have family at the beach who will give you a hand so that you can relax some too.

• Options

Well at least when he is at the beach he can take on the real jaws with his chompers! 

Uggh - Im sorry -- teething hell is sooo way worse than newborn hell, IMO.  At least when Alex was a NB if he was fussy I could do something to soothe him -- teething its just waiting and waiting and never knowing when it will end....

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, no!  I hope the beach fun helps distract him.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Eli likes to cut teeth 4 at a time.  But he likes to drag it out.  We were in molar hell for a month.  Hopefully these will come quicker.  I'm still not 100% sure that's what it is, but the past few days are typical of the beginning of teething. 

We are going to the beach by ourselves, I'll just have to make sure to pack lots of drugs (for both of us).  Hopefully he'll be so excited to be there he'll forget about his teeth.  I've heard the canines are the worst too, and that scares the crap outta me!

• Options
    imageMrsLee04:
    imagemrsmikey:

I'll just have to make sure to pack lots of drugs (for both of us). 

Have you tried Firefly (sweet tea vodka)?  That may help you!  Wink

Funny you mention that.  Our very most favorite rest. in AB has that and I almost tried it the last time we were there.  Is it good?

• Options
    imageMrsLee04:
    imagemrsmikey:

Funny you mention that.  Our very most favorite rest. in AB has that and I almost tried it the last time we were there.  Is it good?

Yes, it's awesome!  It really tastes like sweet tea, just with alcohol.  We have a gallon and it's awesome cut with lemonade.

Perfect.  I must get it then.  Sweet tea and vodka, a match made in heaven!

• Options

I hope he gets them out quickly :(. I am so scared of when Maddie starts teething! Maybe we can just skip baby teeth altogether....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    BabyHill is in the same boat.  He's got a mouth full of teeth.  Since he's been keeping his fingers in his mouth chewing, of course his hands are slobbery.  This morning, he takes that sweet little slobbery hand and smears it all over my face.  Nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"