South Florida Babies
Options

old navy maternity clothes question...

i'm very thankful that i received a lots of maternity clothes from a friend.  but i'm finding it more for the weekend since she is a SAHM.  and since i work at a lawfirm...i really can't be wearing all the maxi dresses to work ;)  i'd like to know what you guys think of old navy maternity clothes?  how does it fit?  did you like the material?  also, did you buy it online only or at a store...if @ a store, which store could that be?

Re: old navy maternity clothes question...

• Options

I haven't tried any yet, but one of my friends sent me this blog link with a bunch of cute ON maternity clothes:

https://fluffyfashionablefamous.blogspot.com/2009/06/what-im-wearing.html

I haven't seen any of the stuff in stores :( I'm curious to see if anyone knows what store carries it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I had quite a few things from ON

there is a store by my house that sells maternity.

the fit was good - especially the jeans.

and I got lots of great layering tanks and tees

that said my old navy didn't have a lot of career cloths it was very casual.

I found most of my work clothes (when I was working at a newspaper as a designer - I am a WAHM now) at Motherhood Maternity - they had a lot of cut dresses and slacks - also found some cute button up shirts for work at target in the liz lange section

• Loading the player...
  • Options

the only old navy store that carries maternity in miami is in Hialeah... which is why I never went to it.  lol

I ordered all my ON clothes online and they all fit pretty well, pretty size accurate to what i wore pre pg! 

• Options
    I loved my old navy maternity clothing.  It fit based on their size chart. There isn't one with maternity clothing near me, so I ordered it all online.  I also got most of my work clothing at Motherhood maternity. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The stuff I got from Old Navy was more casual,weekend stuff... I got most of my work clothes from Motherhood.
  • Options

I haven't been happy with the work clothes I've ordered from Old Navy...only the casual weekend ones that Melanie mentions.  I actually sent back the sweater, dress pants, and dress I got from Old Navy online for work.

I found great work clothes at Motherhood and Kohl's (don't know if you have that down there).  I also found some great work clothes at Sears and JCPenney's, which I wasn't expecting!

• Options
    For the price, there stuff is okay.
  • Options

FYI - the GAP in the Grove has a Maternity section (not sure if others have it too), and they always had a full clearance rack when my pg friend and I went shopping.  =)

Also, sometimes you can find maternity in ON in the clearance section... but like only 1 piece in the whole sales rack!  I guess people return at the store, and then they resell.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ON stuff is what I wore on the weekend.  all of my work and non-casual clothes came from motherhood.  they had great sales.  I had only 3 pairs of pants and multiple different tops for work. I switched it up but basically wore the same thing every week.  i didn't really care, as it was only a temp situation.

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options

I've only purchased maternity tops from ON online..I like them...like PP mentioned, the only ON store that has maternity is the one in Hialeah...

I have gone to the GAP and purchased tops there too...The Gap in the Grove on the 2nd floor their clearance section is great!!

As far as pants, I've gone to Motherhood, and Kohls in Town & Country..

HTH

• Options
    I need to def buy slacks...I'll be hitting up Motherhood & Kohls.  THnx ladies. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"