Blended Families
Options

The new room! PIP (hopefully)

DH is putting the finishing touches on the "big kids'" room today!  He sent me a couple pictures from his phone...the walls are a little more vibrant than what they look from these pictures, but you get the idea. Thank you all for your wonderful ideas! We got a bright colored shag rug to go on the cedar chest/bench in the big bay window in between the heads of their beds and green curtains that tie in with both bedding sets.  We are hoping to pick up some coordinating laundry baskets, etc soon too.  What do you think?

Re: The new room! PIP (hopefully)

• Options
    I like it. Is the wall supposed to be the same color or is it 2 diff rooms?
    ~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
  • Options
    MrsBPOMrsBPO member

Very nice job coordinating the two different color palettes with the orange walls.  I see you got her new bedding too; got rid of the pink and purple princess stuff huh?  The only thing I'm wondering is why the beds are against the closet doors.  :)

Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsBPO:

Very nice job coordinating the two different color palettes with the orange walls.  I see you got her new bedding too; got rid of the pink and purple princess stuff huh?  The only thing I'm wondering is why the beds are against the closet doors.  :)

Thanks!  Yeah...I had to do a little rearranging when I got home...DH didn't quite think about the kids needing to get into their closests, lol!  I will try to take some better pictures this weekend, DH's phone didn't quite do it justice.

Pita, the walls are the same color (called mandarin orange, almost the same color as a real mandarin orange). That's what I get for using phone pics!

• Options
    Very cute!
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"