North Carolina Babies

Cant Decide

1 year pictures this afternoon and I dont have a "special outfit".  [GASP!]

So my choices are:

1) blue/red/white plaid shorts and a white tshirt

2) blue, light blue striped polo/khaki shorts

3) Jean overalls/solid tshirt (probably red or white)

4) blue gingham dress shirt with sleeves rolled up and khaki shorts

Re: Cant Decide

• You know you can do more than 1 outfit right?  We did 2 outfits, plus the diaper only pics. 

You HAVE to do one in the overalls though. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I like 2 & 4.  But overalls are also classic. Maybe do all 4!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I also think #2 sounds good.  Don't do the white shirt, you'll be limiting some of your backgrounds, and you want color against his face. 

• imageECUPirate04:

A pink dress?

Ha!  When I first read #4, that's what I read, a gingham dress!

• Yes, I know we can change clothes - Im not sure I wanna wrestle with him at the place though.  I am thinking about going to Walmart and getting him a Panthers Jersey - I saw it last night and he has outgrown his one from last year so he needs a new one. 

*If* Chem Dry gets here soon to clean the carpets then I may hit up Old Navy too but these are the outfits that I have on hand if I dont make it shopping.

• imageECUPirate04:

A pink dress?

DH would fall over. 

• I like 2 & 4 or 3 with the red shirt. I think that most babies are too pale to pull off a white shirt in pictures. They tend to look a little washed out. I think he'll look cuter in bright colors. You think deciding on an outfit is hard! Wait till you have to decide between all of the cute pictures!! Can't wait to see them!
  • imagetoadslove:
    imageECUPirate04:

A pink dress?

DH would fall over. 

Haha, I know :)

• Yes, except I think we will be getting a Steve Smith jersey.  His first one was a Jake Delhomme one, and then he had Peppers --- but my whole fam is getting new jerseys this year because Peppers can suck it.  I hope we trade his sorry a$$...

Wow -- off topic.

SMS -- good thought about the white t-shirt!

• I would say 1 or 2. I love plaid shorts on little boys, but everyone makes a good point about white shirts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagetoadslove:

Yes, except I think we will be getting a Steve Smith jersey.  His first one was a Jake Delhomme one, and then he had Peppers --- but my whole fam is getting new jerseys this year because Peppers can suck it.  I hope we trade his sorry a$$...

Wow -- off topic.

SMS -- good thought about the white t-shirt!

Geez!  How many shirts has that kid outgrown?  And where do you find such small shirts?  The one Eli has is a 2T, and that's the smallest we could find, much less our choice of players.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"