North Carolina Babies

Hey Hughes re: your husband's grand ideas

As I was driving to work today, I remembered your husband's grand idea to bike/run to work every day with Holly. Just curious, does he still think that was a good idea? ;-) My husband comes up with equally "qualify" ideas from time to time, and it entertains me to bring them up periodically to see when it dawns on him how ridiculous they are.

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

Re: Hey Hughes re: your husband's grand ideas

• LOL...what do you think? hehe...

He'll still stick with thinking it was a good idea, but I think we both know he's not in shape enough to ever even attempt that... (neither am I..just sayin'.)

He still tries to pull the riding the TTA bus idea on me, but I'm pretty sure it's just to get under my skin. 

Boys. Confused

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• haha, at least he's cute, right? ;-) I still giggle about that one. Almost as brilliant as MH telling me [in order to save money] that I should bake our wedding cake myself [since I DIYed most everything else] and transport it from Boston to Hilton Head for the wedding. I asked if he thought I was going to toss it in the same suitcase where he thought I was going to transport my wedding dress in. Sigh! At least they had great sperm! ;-)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

• Loading the player...
  • imageMRSGOLABONTE:
    At least they had great sperm! ;-)

LOL...this is true! :-)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• imageMRSGOLABONTE:
    . Almost as brilliant as MH telling me [in order to save money] that I should bake our wedding cake myself [since I DIYed most everything else] and transport it from Boston to Hilton Head for the wedding. I asked if he thought I was going to toss it in the same suitcase where he thought I was going to transport my wedding dress in. Sigh!

lol - wow. That's hilarious! I mean, a $2 duncan hines cake would def have saved some money...

• imageMRSGOLABONTE:
    . Almost as brilliant as MH telling me [in order to save money] that I should bake our wedding cake myself [since I DIYed most everything else] and transport it from Boston to Hilton Head for the wedding. I asked if he thought I was going to toss it in the same suitcase where he thought I was going to transport my wedding dress in. Sigh!

lol - wow. That's hilarious! I mean, a $2 duncan hines cake would def have saved some money...

• Dude, he bitched that I spent $3 at Staples to buy envelopes to put my DIY invites in. Yes, a box of 100 that we STILL use today!!!!!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"