D.C. Area Babies

New to this board

Hello everyone! I am active on the SAL board but I wanted to venture over here seeing as how I live in the area.  It would be nice to have someone or some people that are nearby that even if I couldnt meet up with them at least they are close! So anyway, a little about me (I will give you the radio edit version;  my name is Jessica.  I am 6 1/2 months pregnant.  This is my 4th pregnancy. My first pregnancy was in 03 I never made it out of the first trimester when my fiance and I lost our baby, in 05 I got my bfp in August and miscarried two weeks later.  In 07 we got pregnant again.  I lost one baby July 6 and the second baby July 13th (found out there was two of them when I lost the second one) So now I am pregnant again.  First time out of the 1st trimester, and newly diagnosed with MTHFR c677t homozygous positive, so now Im on Lovenox.  If anyone has any advice or encouraging words, I welcome them.  So hello again and TIA for the welcome     

Re: New to this board

• Hello and welcome to this board! Congrats on your pregnancy and hope all goes well till the end!
  • Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to the board. We do have periodic meet-ups so keep an eye out for the announcement and then email whomever is coordinating it to get your name on the list.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and good luck!!! I spent 6 weeks over on L&D and saw several MTHFR mom's deliver healthy babies!
  • Welcome, congrats! You are almost in 3rd tri! Good luck!

do you know if you are having a boy or a girl? or are you team green?

• Welcome - we're due right at the same time! There are several members here who are pregnant again after loss(es) so I hope we can offer support!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"