North Carolina Babies

I got a new ride!

I have officially upgraded from a 1992 Honda Accord to a 2003 Honda Pilot.  I wasn't seriously looking but I've been way sick of my car for a while and it's a pain trying to get in and out of while pregnant and do DD's car seat.  I got a pretty good deal on it and it's an affordable payment.  DH wasn't exactly on board with all of it (hence my frowny on Facebook last night) but we (well I using him as an excuse) got the price down even lower this morning.  So it's done.  I've only had 2 vehicles in my life, both driven for like 7 years each so it's always a little sad to see that vehicle go.  But this is way roomier for two kiddos and it even has the rear DVD player! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

Re: I got a new ride!

• Enjoy your new wheels!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Awesome!  Congrats to you!  You will love all the extra room.

My DH just bought a 92 Honda Accord, funny.

• Loading the player...
  • Nice!  Enjoy it!
  • How exciting! You will love the extra room!!
  • Enjoy! I LOVED my Honda Pilot and hated to get rid of it. (Lease was up and Honda was a total PITA when we tried to buy it after...long story...) I will totally get another one some day. It's a great SUV!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagemrsmikey:

Awesome!  Congrats to you!  You will love all the extra room.

Too funny, did he just get one for his commute back and forth to work?  The are good cars, mine was still running strong with 219K miles!

My Sweet Girls

• Congrats! Our friend just got one and it is huge! Makes my Pathfinder look tiny inside ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageWendyNC:
    imagemrsmikey:

Awesome!  Congrats to you!  You will love all the extra room.

Too funny, did he just get one for his commute back and forth to work?  The are good cars, mine was still running strong with 219K miles!

Basically.  We use my car as our main car, and he just drives his back and forth to work.  But he got a wagon (ha ha), so we might actually travel some in it to save on gas. 

• How exciting!  Sounds like the perfect vehicle for you!  =)  Enjoy!
  • AnneNCAnneNC member
    Official Congrats, I'm so glad it worked out!!!  I can't wait to check ya'll out in it!!  Yes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Awesome! Your dh will come around they always do especailly when the girls are in the backseat enjoying the dvd!!!
  • That's great!  I love Honda's - I'm sure you will drive that car to the ground!  Enjoy it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Awesome!! My dad has a Pilot and loves it. For some reason, I thought you had a Pacifica? Enjoy your new ride!!
  • imagelah1177:
    Awesome!! My dad has a Pilot and loves it. For some reason, I thought you had a Pacifica? Enjoy your new ride!!

We do have a Pacifica too....it's technically DH's and I drive it some! 

My Sweet Girls

• Sweet! Enjoy!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• So excited for you! ?Can't wait to see it - hopefully soon!
  • Congratulations -- that's so exciting!  I understand about passing on an older car -- on average I've had mine for 9 years each and they become part of the family. ;)  ENJOY!!! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"