Philadelphia Babies
Options

Morning Sickness or flu

I've been sick for 5 days now, and my upset stomach plus a thousand other symptoms started the day after my husband and I may have conceived. I'm not able to take a HPT or even a blood test for another 2 weeks, so we're playing the waiting game. I've heard mixed reactions to feeling sick the day after conception. All of my symptoms fit pregnancy, even down to the abdominal cramps (way to early for me to feel these, i wouldn't even PMS until next week).?
My husband thinks all signs point to yes- but we still cannot be sure until the test, or can we??

Is it possible to feel sick the day after??
Have the flu & morning sickness gotten mixed up before??
Are there any sure signs that you only have with morning sickness??

We're so anxious to find out the results- and I'm also worried about my health. If I'm not pregnant- then I'm sick with some sort of bug and would love to know!!?

We're first timers- as you an probably tell. Any help ?/ advice would be wonderful!?

Thanks!!!?

Jamie in HBG

Re: Morning Sickness or flu

• Options
    I'm going with flu.  Here is my reasoning, if these symptoms started the day after possible conception, then it is very unlikely the fertilized egg would have implanted yet.  I believe when the egg implants, your hormones and body starts to feel the effects.  I'm not saying I don't think you are pg but I would go to the MD to be sure.  Let the MD know you might be pg.  Hope you feel better.
  • Options
    Morning sickness does not start that early. I think you have the flu. Sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

there is no way ms starts the day after conception. At that point, there are just free falling cells, until implantation 5-7 or so days later....

Most ppl dont get ms until arouns the 6-7 week mark. 

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"