Oregon Babies

My lovely week so far (get her out!)

So I had an appointment on Monday morning. I went in and I had gained SIX pounds since the Monday before!! And my BP was really high (140/100) and swelling was bad, but that I'm used to. Anyway, the doctor (it wasn't my dr as she's been on vaca for two weeks) was very concerned and had me do blood tests and then set up for a BPP and check up for yesterday. So I was super nervous because when a doctor shows that much concern, you know it's not good. So yesterday (Tues) I went and had the BPP done and DD was being stubborn as usual and wouldn't wake up and the tech had to poke and prod her and it ended up bruising my side (ouch)....so then we went to the doctor appt after which was with yet ANOTHER doctor (I've seen 3 diff ones in the last week) and they did my blood pressure again and it was 144/110. That is NOT good. I had lost 2lbs apparently though, but then there was protein in my urine this time. So this doctor was even more concerned that the one on Monday and he tells me that I have to go up to the hospital and go to L&D and have stress tests done and that if things didn't look great then I would be having my DD right then! I was scared out of my bloody mind!! So we go up to StV's and I had to get my BP checked every 10 mins and have the heart monitor on DD and get blood drawn and stuff. We were there for hours. Her heart rate wasn't bad, my BP went down since I was laying down resting and the blood came back good. I apparently have a bladder infection, but whatever. So I got to come home and keep DD in my tummy for a little while longer! :)  I'm on full bed rest now and am only supposed to get up to go to the restroom. NO FUN. Tomorrow morning I have to go get another BPP done and then go see my doctor. She's finally back from vaca! YAY! So hopefully tomorrow goes better than yesterday! I did go get a couple things that I needed for DD though just in case. But I have some other stuff I still need. Guess I'll have to send DH out. :) Anyway, just wanted to give an update. I'll let you all know what happens tomorrow!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: My lovely week so far (get her out!)

• meglewmeglew member
    How exciting that she is almost here!  Hang in there!
    DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • Goodness!  I would be so anxious to just deliver already!!!!  Hang in there, you are almost done!  Lucky girlParty!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • What a scary ordeal!  At least that part is over with! :)  The first thing I though of when you said maybe having DD that day was.. hmm... How exciting to finally see my baby!  LOL 
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"