Oregon Babies

Maeve Audrey is here! :) :)

She's finally here! I gave birth early Friday morning. Pics are here:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/17580950.aspx

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Maeve Audrey is here! :) :)

• Oh My GOSH!!!   CONGRATS MAMA!!!!  SO EXCITING!!!!YEAH!!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • OMG! What a GREAT story!  What lucky grandparents!!  I am sure they are on cloud 9!  LOL  HOW AMAZING!  She is beautiful!  It looks like she has red hair like momma?! :)  So precious!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww! Congratulations!  She is so sweet!
  • meglewmeglew member
    Congratulations!  Maeve is beautiful.  When I was looking at your pictures, you look so familiar, but I don't know why.  Did you go to OSU?
    DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • She is absolutely ADORABLE! :) Congrats to you!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagemeglew:
    Congratulations!  Maeve is beautiful.  When I was looking at your pictures, you look so familiar, but I don't know why.  Did you go to OSU?

I did go to OSU, from 2000-05. I studied public health and math, was in the UHC, and lived in McNary for two years... ring any bells?

BTW, there is apparently someone in Portland who looks exactly like me. I have yet to see her, but people are constantly confused.

• meglewmeglew member
    imagepeachypear:

imagemeglew:

I did go to OSU, from 2000-05. I studied public health and math, was in the UHC, and lived in McNary for two years... ring any bells?

BTW, there is apparently someone in Portland who looks exactly like me. I have yet to see her, but people are constantly confused.

I figured out how I know you!  You will have a PM in a minute! 

DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • imagemeglew:
    imagepeachypear:

imagemeglew:

I figured out how I know you!  You will have a PM in a minute! 

PM'd you back. Too funny!!!

Madeline is adorable, BTW!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"