North Carolina Babies

Dumb question

A 10.5 month old can't drink too much water, right? For the last few days, Maddie has been drinking probably ~10-12 oz of water from her sippy. I offer it to her whenever she's eating food or when we're outside. I figure the helmet probably makes her hotter than normal so I want her to stay hydrated.

And she's actually drinking more formula too, she's back up to about 20 oz as opposed to 15-16 a couple of weeks ago, so I don't think it's making her drink less of her bottles.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dumb question

• I think that's only a big deal when they are only getting formula or BM as their food.

I don't think that is too much.

• I dont' think it's a big deal.  When Nate turned 1, I asked his doctor if there was such a thing as too much water and she said no.  I think if a kid isn't eating anything and only drinking water, it could cause a problem.  But it sounds like Maddie is eating just fine, so I wouldn't worry.
  • Loading the player...
  • That's what I thought- thank you for confirming ladies! I'm so excited she likes water- she used to only drink it mixed with juice but she seems to love it plain now.
  • In this heat, let her drink as much water as she wants. Yes, the helmet def. makes her more hot and lose some water through sweat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"