Secondary IF

**Kat28655**

Hey there, we will have to keep in touch to see what happens to the both of us.

Anyways,  I never test until I am 12 dpo.  So I will be testing on the 30th!!!!  How about you?

How long have you been trying and what meds have you used?

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: **Kat28655**

• I won't test until the 1st (12dpo). We've been trying since February and I have one more cycle to go before starting on any meds. Are you charting? OPK's? What meds are you using? Lots of baby dust to you and keep me posted!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well since we have been trying for 2 years, it has been pretty crazy.  First we started by charting and using opks... then we went to clomid... then we used clomid and trigger shots for a few cycles... then we trided femara and trigger shots with progestorone sup.... then we added in the IUIs...  we then decided to take a break and got pg on our own, but had a m/c... now we are back to femara and trigger shots.  We opted not to do the IUI this month because we had family in town and that is a little weird for me.

Well after I test I will be looking for your post on your test!!!

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Did you have trouble getting PG with DD? I'm sorry that this journey has been so long for you. Wishing you lots of luck on the 30th!! I'll be looking for your update!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"