Secondary IF

**Fran**

LOL... you sounded a little worried about my last post.  I was not planning on POAS at 5 dpo!!!  I am just excited for the 12 dpo day to come.  I had to chuckle, I know I have no patience, but I do have more than that.

By the way I ove the new pic... I know it has been there awhile.  Do you get another u/s anytime soon?

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: **Fran**

• You know how many ladies I have seen on this board test 5 DPO Stick out tongue  Granted I think I've always wanted too, but it only ends in tears.  Anyhoo I really am excited for you this cycle... I am sooo rooting you on Smile

Thanks, we had an u/s on Monday but the photomaker was broken Crying  We are doing so well they won't do it again for another month which is actually a fabulous thing.

Here were some pics from 2 1/2 wks...

Our little boy (looking a little angry)

Our little girl looking very sweet!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Great pictures and I happy to hear that everything is going so well.  I look forward to seeing pictures in another month.  How have you been feeling.  You look like a tiny person and have 2 beautiful babies growing in you.  Has it started taking a toll on your body yet?
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm okay, I'm measuring 41 wks for my uterus if it was a singleton pregnancy and this makes it hard to sleep and I'm always tired.  Doc says I am anemic so that is probably the source Crying  It is so funny b/c I don't look big at all... go figure. 

We are are really lucky though.  I really am doing SO much better than I did last pregnancy and that was only one baby.  W/heaven's help we will make it to 37 wks.

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"