Pennsylvania Babies

Vote for Penelope

Here: https://bumppotw.blogspot.com/

She is the 14th one down with my bump name of psuash7. TIA!!

BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Vote for Penelope

• fxz109fxz109 member

I voted for you, well, I voted for Penelope!

Are you a 0-6 month regular?  I visit that board sometimes, but like a lot of the national boards, it's too much drama for me.  A little I can take, but every day is a little overwhelming!

• I voted for her, she is a baby doll.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I do go on the 0-6 regularly (I usually jump between there and here.  I ask a lot of questions there and try to give advice where I can.  There is a lot of drama (but it seems that when I am on it is usually before the drama makers are there (before lunch), or after (after I put P to bed), and when the drama is the main topic of discussion, I do this Confused and hightail it out of there!!  Also, thanks for the votes guys!! 
    BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"