Cleveland Babies

mommies of 3 month olds

I have a sweet little 3 month old. Lately she has been a grumpy goose because she is a nap doger. These boards are nice to help you feel like others are going through the same things you are, but they are flooded with posts making your concerns a very small drop in the bucket. I would love to connect with some new moms. Kate

Re: mommies of 3 month olds

• Hi,

My baby boy is 7 weeks old but I have had some of the very same experiences. ?Some days the baby will literally sleep for hours and hours during the day, other days I can't get him to take a nap at all. ?

I am new to the board.. its nice to talk to other new moms out there. I really don't know very many new moms who can relate to what I am going through. ?Do you know of any Mommy and Me groups??

• I am not as new as a mom as you, but still remember those early days if you want to talk.  The first 3-4 months were tough, sleep and schedule-wise.  I've heard it's not really until 12 weeks or so that babies start to regulate themselves more.  This will sound crazy but I did not realize that I actually had to put my daughter down for naps...I thought if she was tired, she'd sleep...it was a good 3 months before I figured out the reason for her crankiness was lack of sleep.  We started a consistent routine for naps and bedtime and within a day or two, she was much better.

Good luck to you!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"