Minnesota Babies
Options

A boy....we think??

I had my 20 week ultra sound this week and they said they were pretty sure it's a boy but he was moving around so much and his legs were crossed at the ankle that they couldn't tell for sure. I don't get another ultra sound before the baby comes and really want to know for sure. I don't want to register for all boy stuff and have all this blue and have it come out a girl! :) Did this happen to anyone else??

Re: A boy....we think??

• Options
    We are def having a boy...No doubt about it.  But there are local ultrasound places that charge 100-150 for gender ultrasounds.  Maybe you could do that...??
  • Options
    I paid out of pocket for a 3d ultrasound at about 30 weeks, and I don't regret it at all. I loved the 3d pictures, and we got a dvd movie of it too! It wasn't very expensive, and they were in Bloomington.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you! How much was the 3D ultrasound?
  • Options
    We paid about $180 for our 3/4d US that we had, although we did it for fun as our guy wasn't shy at the 20 week and spread it for all to see :)
  • Options

Sweet another boy :)

My ob did the 3d photo for us & I am so glad we did as they are really cool 

• Options

this DOES happen...more than people realize

I would highly suggest you get a second u/s

• Options
    imageSNL0605:

this DOES happen...more than people realize

I would highly suggest you get a second u/s

This happened to my brother and SIL with their second child (they already had one DD).  They were told boy at the u/s, and were very surprised at delivery to find out it is a girl!  If you really want to know for sure, get another u/s.

• Options

Same deal here as well. DD had her legs crossed in all the ultrasounds we had. But we also paid out of pocket for a 3D/4D ultrasound at Premier Imaging. It was a really awesome experience and I'd highly recommend it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"