Yesterday I pretty much cried off and on most of the day after getting my beta count of 9.2. I tried to figure out of this is my fault. Did I walk the dogs too long? Did the sprint from the house to the car in the rain jostle something? Was it the martini I had at 6dpo? The rational side of me knows none of those things mattered. So after getting home and sobbing in K's arms for a bit I decided to try and think of some of the good things:
1) We now know for sure that I ovulate
2) We know the donor sperm swims in the right direction
3) We know we had good timing with the IUI (24 hrs post trigger)
4) For now I am 4w3d pregnant and that is special
5) My body knows this isn't a viable pregnancy and is doing what it is supposed to do (although that sucks and it's hard)
We'll see what beta #2 tells us tomorrow but for now I'm looking toward the next cycle and try.
ETA: 6) I know my symptoms were real. Although they were similar to PMS (sore boobs, peeing alot, etc), they were different. My bbs felt more like bruises and I was seriously needing to pee every 30 minutes vs. every other hour.