Texas Babies

J is starting to refuse the bottle, Grrr!!

He's been Bfing and bottle feeding just fine since birth - except recently, he screams when we give him a bottle.  So frustrating!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: J is starting to refuse the bottle, Grrr!!

• Have you tried a faster flow nipple? ?You are well enough established that it shouldn't effect him wanting to BF - Sarah still prefers to nurse over just about everything! =P ?
  • yeah, we've been trying size 2 and 3 nipples!  I think it's the formula.  He screams less when it's BM.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry..that sucks.  I don't have any advice as the BFing never worked for me and Kate, but I hope it's just a little phase!
  • imagepkate98:
    yeah, we've been trying size 2 and 3 nipples!? I think it's the formula.? He screams less when it's BM.

We have been using Earth's Best formula. ?It is a bit expensive, but if you wait for an Amazon sale and get the 15% off from the autoship plan, you can get it down to about $21 a can (normally close to $30). ?From what I have read, BFed babies tend to do well with it and we haven't had any problems since I started?supplementing?a few weeks ago.?

• Well tonight, we're going back to the size 1 nipple.  He seems better with it, but still screaming.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"