TTC After a Loss
Options

just a simple question

how long did you wait to try again? 

i was going to do a poll... but i have no clue how to do one... and make it actually work...

Re: just a simple question

• Options

We started trying again right away. 

BFP #1 - 2/1/09-mc 2/5/09 @4wks
    BFP #2 - 6/24/09-mc 7/25/09 @8wks
    6/09 Dx w/PCOS--Metformin & Progesterone
    8/09 Dx w/Compound Hetero MTHFR--Neevo, Metanx & BA
    BFP #3 - 1/11/10 - DD1 born 9/16/10 @39w4d, 8lbs 14oz & 20in.
    Heparin from BFP to 34wks.
    BFP #4 - 10/4/11 - DD2 born 6/2/12 @38w1d, 8lbs 11oz & 21in.
    Same med protocol as last time, but heparin continued until delivery.
    BFP #5 - 3/30/14, EDC 12/10/14!!

Beta #1-76 (12dpo), Beta #2-238 (14dpo)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Well, since I miscarried for three months, once I finally got what I thought was AF, we waited one more cycle to TTC to make sure.
    missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we waited one cycle and started trying again
  • Options

1st D&C - 2 cycles

2nd D&C was told 2 cycles as well but now will have to wait longer due to a cyst. boo.

It really depends on how far along you were, if you had a natural m/c or a D&C and how mentally ready you are.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagelovesinthehouse:
    Well, since I miscarried for three months, once I finally got what I thought was AF, we waited one more cycle to TTC to make sure.

oh my gosh. that's terrible! i am so sorry to hear it took that long. that's why i just had to have the d&c. i couldn't stand the thought of reliving it all over again.

• Options
    imageluvsbunny:

1st D&C - 2 cycles

2nd D&C was told 2 cycles as well but now will have to wait longer due to a cyst. boo.

It really depends on how far along you were, if you had a natural m/c or a D&C and how mentally ready you are.

i was 12 weeks- missed mc baby was 9 weeks. then the d&c. i was told wait 3 cycles but am still a little scared to try. ya know

• Options
    we waited 3 months...just started TTC again this cycle!
    BFP ~ November 3, 2008...David Spencer born sleeping March 22, 2009 due to IC June 11, 2009 TAC placed by Dr. Haney July 16, 2009 BFP March 15, 2010 delivered healthy baby boy by C-Section
  • Options
    We started as soon as I got my first AF.  GL to you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker First missed m/c = 1/30/08 Second missed m/c = 4/22/09 CJ born = 4/29/10 Courtney born = 7/22/11
  • Options
    We had to wait 6 months but it's because I had surgery to remove my fibroids. 
    From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My dr said to wait three but we waited two...
  • Options
    D&C on 2/28 and we just started trying again this cycle....taking the test Friday!Yes
  • Options
    after the 1st we were told to wait one but we waited 2. after the 2nd we were told to wait 2 and it looks like we only made it through 1.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    We waited one cycle - it's what my doc recommended and also when I was emotionally ready again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"