Maryland Babies
Options

Harford County child care recommendations

Does any one have any child care recommendations for the Abingdon/Bel Air area in Harford county? I am in the process of researching the Goddard School, Child Time, Kiddie Academy, Celebree, Kindercare and YMCA but was looking for some feedback on these or any other places in the area.  Thanks!

Re: Harford County child care recommendations

• Options
    kxd170kxd170 member
    Would you mind sharing some of your research?  Are you looking for child care for an infant or older child?  I am also looking for daycare options in the area for a 3 month old.
  • Options

My son (he is 3 months old) just started going to Childtime in Belcamp.  All I can say is WE LOVE IT. 

The ladies in the infant room are very nurturing and dedicated to caring for the children and teaching them.  They have great programs for all ages.  They work with the infants on their motor skills.  They encourage holding and singing to the babies and talking to them to develop their attention.

Let me know if you need any additional information

Tanya

tblacker at comcast dot net

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am looking at the same as OP. ?Yikes how overwhelming I do not know anyone that uses any of them. ?Great questions. ?Now if only some great answers(: ?I am looking for infant and on care.
  • Options

Our daughter is at Kiddie Academy in Bel Air and we're very happy there. The ladies in the baby and toddler room are really great.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"