Oregon Babies

One of my BFF's is knocked up!!!

It's a total surprise.  I am so happy for her and her boyfriend.  They live together and are very happy and stable. I punched her info into a due date calculator and it looks like February 18, 2010!  Her girl names are Hannah, Olivia, and Natalie.  Her boy name is Wyatt and her DH's boy name is Gordy...lol...so I'm secretly hoping for a girl.  Is that terrible?? 

Woot for babies Party!!!Party!!! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: One of my BFF's is knocked up!!!

• Whoo Hoo - a new friend for DD.

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Yay!  It seems like everyone is having babies!  3 of my girlfriends are pregnant right now, unfortunately they are all in California!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Matt's best friend and his wife are having a baby right there with us! I think she is two weeks ahead of me! I love it :) I have this image in my head that our babies will be best friends for life, or date through college and get married! Right?? Even if my master plan doesn't work out i'm glad to be going through all of this with a friend.

• How funny I found this! Jen you crack me up!

Names are officially -

Olivia Elizabeth 

or

Oskar Aaron

Luckily I talked him out of Gordie... not that there was acold chance in hell I was gonna let THAT happen!

• imagepdxjenn:

How funny I found this! Jen you crack me up!

Names are officially -

Olivia Elizabeth 

or

Oskar Aaron

Luckily I talked him out of Gordie... not that there was acold chance in hell I was gonna let THAT happen!

Oh this is too funny!! CONGRATS!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagepdxjenn:

How funny I found this! Jen you crack me up!

Names are officially -

Olivia Elizabeth 

or

Oskar Aaron

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yay Jenn welcome to the interwebs!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"