LGBT Parenting
Options

Beta is in...

And technically I'm pregnant. But it was only a 9.2 which is super low.  I'm not holding much hope it will double.  I already called K to tell her, she doesn't really understand the numbers I just told her it's not good.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Beta is in...

• Options

I'm not well-versed in the numbers game either...  How high is a good solid number?  Will you be going back soon for another test?

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Technically anything above 5 means you're pregnant.  However they like to see over 50 for a solid healthy pregnancy. So I'm no where near that.  I'll go back in on Wednesday to see if it doubles.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

i've seen numbers like that double! when's your next beta?

and either way, you are one step closer to the goal. ((hugs))

• Options
    Betas are usually 48 hours apart so mine is on Wednesday morning.  It's weird knowing that I am in fact pregnant, but unlikely to have a baby.  Weird.  Ugh - and I have to be here at the office until about 10 pm tonight for a board meeting. Today sucks.
  • Options

10pm?? ugh. i'm so sorry today sucks :(

just take it hour by hour...or minute by minute if you have to. there are happier days to come. Left Hug

• Options

imageTwo*True:
    Betas are usually 48 hours apart so mine is on Wednesday morning.  It's weird knowing that I am in fact pregnant, but unlikely to have a baby.  Weird.  Ugh - and I have to be here at the office until about 10 pm tonight for a board meeting. Today sucks.

Ugh, talk about bad timing!  Hang in there! I'm crossing my fingers for Wednesday!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

that really sucks. i'm going to keep my fingers crossed and hope it's just a low number.

imageMrs._F:

I'm not well-versed in the numbers game either...  How high is a good solid number?  Will you be going back soon for another test?

to give a little perspective, our beta at 16dpo was 396. here's a chart that shows some beta median values--198 for single pregnancy at 16dpo--as well as the lowest/highest reported values (you can also change it to see the same numbers for twin/triplet+ pregnancies).

• Options

I'm sorry your beta number wasn't better. ((hugs)) I hope it just happened to be low (late implantation, maybe?) and you'll see it double.

Hang in there. I wish we could collectively write you a note to get you out of the board meeting. Ugh.

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options

imageTwo*True:
    And technically I'm pregnant. But it was only a 9.2 which is super low.  I'm not holding much hope it will double.  I already called K to tell her, she doesn't really understand the numbers I just told her it's not good.

I'm sorry your numbers aren't better. I'm still crossing my fingers for them to more then double!

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options
    sorry about the low number.  I will be sending good sticky vibes towards you and hope that it doubles.  You never know!  Hugs
  • Options
    I'm sorry. I hope you just have a late implanter in there and it's not a c/p. Sending hugs your way.
  • Options

Stopping over to let you know that I am thinking of you, really hoping with everything in me that you get great news on Wednesday.  I have seen many stories of low betas that end up producing a healthy baby, and I hope that'll be you guys!

Good luck!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sending you good baby vibes Two...and hopes for a jump in numbers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"