Phoenix Babies
Options

Soon2be mom & new to Gilbert area- looking for friends in area

Hi, I'm a soon to be mom that is due in August. I recently moved to Gilbert with my hubby and I'm looking for friends in the area. Big Smile

Re: Soon2be mom & new to Gilbert area- looking for friends in area

• Options
    Hi how are you? I am not in the Gilbert area I live in Maricopa. My husband and I just moved out here in March. I do go to Gilbert a lot for shopping and we enjoy the restaurants there. Just wanted to say hello & congratulations. Smile
  • Options
    Welcome!!! I live in East Mesa and moved here a couple years ago and am expecting in December. I am always looking to meet new people. I'll send you a private message.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live in Gilbert!!! I'm dying to meet people here! We just moved here a few months ago and I dont know anyone at all.
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Jessica. I just moved to Mesa from Chandler about a month ago. I moved to AZ in Oct. of '07 and I really don't know many people besides my boyfriend's friends. I have a 7 mo. old son who lights up my world. Congrats on your pregnancy! Big Smile
  • Options

Hi All!

I'm not really *new* anymore since DD is almost 1 but I live in Mesa so if you have a GTG, I'd gladly come and meet you all. DD hates the car and I'm looking for more east stuff to do. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi, I'm a first-time mom expecting in February.  I live in Ahwatukee, but over in the Gilbert area quite a bit.  I moved here a few years ago, but those I do know have toddlers or no kids at all!  Welcome to Arizona!

• Options

There are lots of nice women at the Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga class on Sundays at Joyful Yoga Studio at 7pm. Fabulous teacher!

www.JoyfulYogaStudio.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"