New York Babies

nyc transplant now in westchester...help!

hey hey there!

my husband and i recently relocated from downtown nyc to westchester to "settle down" with this baby on the way ;) its quite the adjustment for us city folk and i was wondering if there were any new mamas or papas in the area (we just moved to dobbs ferry) who had any words of advice on the area, local newborn activities, groups, pediatricians, anything! ...we are in our late 20s, are working musicians and artists and are 100% new to the parenting train! cheers to all the newbies! we are ecstatic to be joining in on the fun :)

Re: nyc transplant now in westchester...help!

• Check out Hudson Valley Moms Like Me. It's afiliated with the local newspaper. They have a lot of info about doctors, groups, etc, very local.

?

https://hudsonvalley.momslikeme.com?

• We're also relatively new transplants from the city.  We're using docs in the city though since we both still work there, but will need pediatricians/day care etc.  I was given some recs on pediations in Briarcliff, but that might be too far for you.  We didn't find too many day care options near us, but so far we're leaning toward Tutor Time in Pleasantville.  Please share anything you find, and I'll do the same!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"